Justin Bieber singing a new song from “BELIEVE”
things justin bieber has done that are not recognized by the press (because all the media wants is to sell fake stories to make artist look bad when all they do is work their ass off to please their fans).
- He has the record for the artist that has met most “Make a Wish” kids, make a wish is a foundation for kids with cancer, they ask each kid what their wish is, a lot of them want to meet justin, so he goes and meets them because he is great like that.
- His first fragrance “someday.” launched at Macy’s is the most sold celebrity fragrance ever sold in the history of macy’s and all the profits of it went to charity.
- With each ticket sold to his concerts, he donates $1 to “Pencils of Promise” foundation, a project that helps build school all around the world in places like Africa, and others that lack the resources to have an education, he has helped build over 50 schools.
- His christmas album “Under the Mistletoe” also got its profits donated to charity, the album totaled 1,245,000 copies in U.S. sales. JUST in the U.S, not even counting the sales all around the world.
- Justin visited an elementary school in Las Vegas, an underprivileged school as he took to the stage and donated $100,000 during his visit. He also treated the students, many who are homeless, to an additional $100,000 in Christmas gifts.
- Justin also handed over a check for $10,000 to the Stratford House of Blessing, a local food bank in his hometown of Stratford, Ontario, enough to fill its shelves through Christmas day.
- He also payed for the treatments of a little girl named Avalanna Routh 6 year’s old not 4 who recently died, who had a rare type of cancer, and not only that but he also took her to his concerts, made her the “one less lonely girl” and also “married” her.
- He meets “Make a Wish” kids in every show and place he goes to, he requested those meetings to be without cameras and press, to make it more intimate.
- Made free concerts in countries all around the world, to promote his upcoming album and to give a chance to those who cant afford to buy a ticket to his concert.
- He saw a video of a fan crying in Mexico, saying the tickets were sold out before she got the chance to buy them, Justin asked his fans to find her and he gave her free tickets and made the girl his “one less lonely girl.”
- Every year on his birthday, he helps raise money to get clean water to kids in africa that cant afford it.
- He tries his best to meet as much fans he is able to each day.
- He has thrown up on stage, has had difficulties to breathe, has fainted, fractured his feet, and carried on with the show.
- The power went out in one of his shows at NYC and carried on with it, singing along the fans.
- He is against bullying and cyber-bullying, has helped millions of fans to stop self-harming, i am one of those.
- Called a fan on the phone not so long ago, and made her promise she would stop cutting.
i could carry on and still tell you why i am proud to be a fan of his but i think this is enough for you to know that justin bieber is not a “douche bag spoiled brat”, he used to have very little before he got famous, and just because he know has the money to buy himself and expensive car or house, doesn’t mean he has the fame up his head. just because he has gotten high doesn¡t mean he is an “immature little shit that thinks life is to smoke weed”, because 89% of teenagers have gotten high at least once, he will make mistakes and learn from them because he is not perfect, he has no privacy whatsoever and to grow up in front of everyone must be really hard, i dont think he is perfect but i do try my best to put myself on his shoes and understand him instead of judging him right away for his mistakes. he lives under a lot of pressure and in such a short age he has achieved so much and he still tries to be better each day, i admire how strong and aspiring he is, and how even though the media says awful things about him, he still has a smile on his face and he still tries to make his fans happy.